1. Can I still purchase the Sentencing Guidelines App?
The Sentencing Guidelines App has been withdrawn from sale from the 30th September 2018.
If you have already purchased the App you can still download and use the software. Click the following links for the appropriate App store supporting your device.
2. My Annual Subscription has just expired? Can I purchase a new subscription?
You may purchase a 6-month subscription at a cost of £15.00 including VAT.
We can send you a request for payment via PayPal.
You can send us a bank transfer. Just ask us for our bank details and include your name or email as a reference.
3. Will my existing subscription be supported?
Your existing subscription will continue to be supported. All subscription support will terminate upon the 30th September 2019.
4. How are updates obtained?
Typically we release updates through the relevant App Store. You should check your AppStore for updates. You may also need to check that your device is using the latest version of operating system as some releases will require that platform to operate correctly.
5. How large is the Sentencing Guidelines App?
- Sentencing Guidelines for Apple iOS is approximately 465Mb
- Sentencing Guidelines for Android is approximately 130Mb
- Sentencing Guidelines for Chrome and Chromebook is about 100Mb
- Sentencing Guidelines for Windows is about 100Mb
6. Do you support both Adobe PDF and webpages?
The Sentencing Guidelines App provides the Magistrates’ Court Sentencing Guidelines in two the formats currently supported. These formats are:
- the MCSG Adobe PDF file which includes offences and explanatory materials.
- webpages from The Sentencing Council website providing offences and explanatory materials.
7. Can I add my own documents and resources into the Sentencing Guidelines App?
- For Apple: You can open documents with the Sentencing Guidelines App. This copies your document into the App. You can then file the document into a customised folder structure and also make the document a Favourite or Flagged item.
- For Android: Copy your own documents to your media card into the folder “SentencingGuidelines-MyDocuments”
- Windows and Chrome versions of the App do not My Documents. —
In case you haven’t found the answer for your question please feel free to contact us, our customer support will be happy to help you.